Thursday, October 5, 2023

I'm backkkkkkkkk...

 So, I have been thinking about this for a while. Starting my blog back is super, well a lot of things, but it's so hard for me, but also, I love sharing my thoughts with the world, but I scrutinize every single thing I say and do until I'm paralyzed with fear.  I know my grammar is imperfect and my commas are misplaced, sometimes, my sentences tend to run on and on (like this one) but really at the end of the day none of those things matter.  I have words in my soul that won't be contained and a few people who have asked me to (get over myself) so this is me getting over myself.  

So, to all my sweet encouragers keep your eyes open for future posts.  For friends who I've made over the last couple years this is my blog about how God has been faithful to me over the years, in spite of my constant wandering.  There is really no telling what you will find when you look back at posts from years ago, but I hope one thing you will see is that God is good, and He has been faithful to me.  

I have a million drafts that I have spent countless hours pondering over and IF ever any one single thing I wrote had the power to encourage someone about God's love and faithfulness then shame on me for not sharing it.  So, with all the fear that comes with exposing myself I'm taking the leap back into the world of blogging and I pray that you find something among these words that brings you hope or peace or courage to keep going no matter what, because Jesus is worth it all.  

 

4 comments:

  1. I can’t wait to see how God uses your blog 🙌🙌🙌🙌

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I’m really glad you’re doing this. The world needs to see what you have to say! Love you, friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by... let me know what's on your mind!

You've changed

 It's a subtle thing that I don't think people even realize they are doing but it's always there, that look in their eyes and th...