Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Making Home made play-do...

One reason I love home-schooling is because I get to watch ALL (ages) of my children together doing things they thoroughly enjoy... Right now they are in the kitchen making home made play-do, even the 19month old. They are talking to each other and laughing and making messes. I am truly blessed and it's moments like these that make it all worth while. They love using the real bowls, and the real spoons. I really like these three little people I think I will definitely keep 'em...

And, if you're wondering if we ever get any work done I promise we do that just comes later!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by... let me know what's on your mind!

You've changed

 It's a subtle thing that I don't think people even realize they are doing but it's always there, that look in their eyes and th...