Monday, January 4, 2010

Over-whelmed and Under-motivatied...

I don't remember if I feel this way every year after the holidays or if it's especially strong this year... Being pregnant with 3 little ones and enduring the non-stop of the holidays was tiring. I took a few days off just to lay around in my pajamas, but I don't seem to much better for it. It's time to get back in the swing of things and I feel no motivation.

It's time to start home-schooling again. I think I'm already experiencing spring fever. I used to love winter, but now with children it's definitely hard not being able to go outside. The weather has been pretty cold here in Texas. Much more than in previous years. It is so beautiful from the window. I just long for those 70 degree days again.

I know this post probably sounds like a downer, but as I look around at all the things I NEED to do I'm feeling overwhelmed and under motivated. It's not a good combination. Maybe I need some coffee?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by... let me know what's on your mind!

You've changed

 It's a subtle thing that I don't think people even realize they are doing but it's always there, that look in their eyes and th...