Friday, January 1, 2010

A NEW Year...

I love the reminder every year that we get a fresh start to be better than we were before. I try not to make resolutions just because it is the new year, but I love the idea of reflecting on your life and making a real effort to be better.

This New Year more than ever this idea of a new start has made me reflect on my relationship with Christ and how he gave me a new start. A new life. A new future. It has made me think about how God says "His mercy is NEW everyday." I love that. I'm thankful for my new start 12yrs ago. I am thankful for new mercies everyday. I'm thankful for a future and hope.

This year of 2010 I pray that as I reflect on all these things that I will be renewed. I pray that God will "search me and know me, see if there be any wicked way in me and lead me in the way everlasting." I hope to more concerned with what God wants to change in me. I pray to be called a woman after God's heart, or as Sarah a holy woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by... let me know what's on your mind!

You've changed

 It's a subtle thing that I don't think people even realize they are doing but it's always there, that look in their eyes and th...