Sunday, July 26, 2009

Thankful...

I'm so thankful to be home. I'm thankful for a husband who sees my purpose in being at home. Sometimes I take it for granted, but this last week has brought this thought to the forefront of my mind. There are reasons too numerous to count, but the one at the top of my list this week is being at home with sick kids... My youngest son who is one came down with a BAD case of Strep... Now I'm not saying that I love being at home with sick kids. It's actually about the worst thing ever, BUT when my children are sick all they want is Mommy. I can't imagine not being there to take care of them, to hold them, to soothe away the tears. Since this is my profession I don't have to worry about how long I'm home from work or losing income... All I have to do is take care of my children just the way I can remember wishing my working Mom could take care of me when I was sick... This hard week also makes me so much more thankful for the weeks that go by without trouble... I love being at home with my children. I love my husband and I love being there to support him. I love not missing anything about my kids growing up. I love watching them learn new things. I love being home everyday and I'm so thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by... let me know what's on your mind!

You've changed

 It's a subtle thing that I don't think people even realize they are doing but it's always there, that look in their eyes and th...