Valentines Day is fast approaching and I am anticipating the same questions I get every year. "What did you get or where did you go or what did you do for V-day."
Well, I really don't like V-day. I don't want my Honey to spend his time fretting over the ways He could show his love to me.
So, as I was thinking about all this an idea came to me. I want my Honey to know that one day a year means nothing, flowers are nice, but they die. Jewelry is beautiful, but really who can afford that right now. Chocolate goes straight to my hips. I want my Honey to know that there are a million ways He shows His love to me everyday...
1. He makes me laugh when I want to cry.
2. He still thinks I'm beautiful, even though I don't look like I did before the kids.
3. He talks to me about things that are weighing on His mind.
4. He loves our children.
5. He works hard EVERYDAY to provide for us.
6. He gives up things that He wants (money, boat, new clothes, etc...) for all of us.
7. He still kisses me like He did at the alter.
8. He cuts me a break when everything isn't done.
9. He orders Pizza sometimes just because.
10. He lets me sleep late or take a nap when I really need it.
These are just a few of the wonderful ways my Knight in Regular Clothes shows me everyday that He loves me. I couldn't imagine my life without His everyday kind of love.