Thursday, July 12, 2012

Changes...

This is just a short post...  I haven't been on in a while.  I was thinking about shutting down the blog completely, but in my heart I really don't want to do that.  I LOVE to blog my thoughts.  I am doing some changes to the blog...  The changes are a reflection of some changes I'm doing in my heart (or rather God is doing them.)  I have come to realize that my blog and FB interactions have not been to bring Glory to God and love my neighbor...  My motives have been selfish... To make a name for Angela instead of Jesus.   To PROVE my rightness and not share truth (in love). 

My heart's desire should be to share truth in love and to bring glory to my AMAZING Savior.  My motive has to be TO MAKE HIS NAME KNOWN  and to reveal HIS glory. 

Please be patient with me.  I am a work in progress and I fail all the time...  BUT, God is faithful, forgiving and his love redeems and restores.

I will be deleting some of my past posts.  It may take a while to clean this blog up, but I think in time God will once again be able to use it...

Thanks for your patience and support!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by... let me know what's on your mind!

You've changed

 It's a subtle thing that I don't think people even realize they are doing but it's always there, that look in their eyes and th...