Friday, March 5, 2010

Abundant...

Well, the weather is beautiful here in Texas. Everyone in my family is well and now life is back to our normal. I haven't had much time to write, because life is so full right now. I am so thankful to say though that we are abounding with blessings. I am so thankful to God for HIS word. I feel more peace in EVERYTHING than I have ever felt before and I can only attribute that to walking closer with Christ. I can't say that circumstances have changed dramatically, but I can say that God has answered some important prayers for me so I know that He will answer the big ones as well.

I just wanted to take a moment to say how faithful my God has been to me. I am so thankful that He has drawn me near to His side. I am thankful that when we are IN CHRIST we can have hope, peace, joy, patience, self-control, goodness, meekness... LOVE for our family is just an overflow when we are abiding IN CHRIST... To God be the glory!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Angela!
    I'm so happy to hear that your family is doing well =) God is good!

    I came across this verse on Tuesday and thought of you! Sorry it took me so long to send it your way.

    Zechariah 1:5-6
    "Your fathers, where are they?
    And the prophets, do they live forever?

    Yet surely My words and My statutes,
    Which I commanded My servants the prophets,
    Did they not overtake your fathers?

    This verse just reminded me of you and your blog because it's about how enduring God's word, His truth, really is. They stood with the very first generation and they will stand beyond the last generation.

    Well, I am so encouraged by your love for God and the way you grow in His grace. Thank you and God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iona,
    Thank you so much for a wonderful encouraging word. I have been reading through the books of Paul and I love how much He encourages the churches and tells us our purpose as the "church" is to lift one another up and encourage one another. I love that because in the world you find the message is build yourself up and tear others down. I thank you so much for taking the time to build me up. You are a wonderful sister IN CHRIST!!! You may be far away and we don't know eachother personally, but we are sisters!!!! I love that!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by... let me know what's on your mind!

You've changed

 It's a subtle thing that I don't think people even realize they are doing but it's always there, that look in their eyes and th...